Installation Guide - Leather 3D Wall Panel
1. Necessary tools and materials
- Measuring tape
- Marker pencil
- Spirit level
- Straight edge ruler
- Carpet cutter or sharp knife
- Caulk gun
- Soudal FIX All or similar silicone-free adhesive
- Strong double-sided adhesive tape
2. Checking the surface
- Check the condition, straightness of the surface.
- Look for possible large recesses or unevennesses.
- It is important that the surface is clean, dry and free of mould.
- Design the desired surface size and pattern direction on paper.
- Measure and draw the horizontal and vertical lines on the wall using the spirit level.
- Consider the placement of switches, connectors, and mounting brackets (TV, HiFi, Air Conditioning, etc.).
- Decide if you want to apply the 3D leather panels from the middle, the side or the corner of the wall.
1. Cutting the 3D leather wall panel
- Measure the outer surface of the leather panel and mark the required cut lines using the ruler and pencil.
- As a first step, cut the marked lines with the knife or carpet cutter, approximately to half of the leather panel’s thickness.
- Repeat the incision until the panel is completely cut.
2. Fixing the 3D leather wall panels with glue or adhesive tape
- Arrange the 3D leather panels upside down on the floor.
- Apply the glue with the caulk gun to the border and centre of the back of the panels.
- In case of installation with double-sided adhesive tape, cut the necessary lengths with the scissors, glue it to the back as described above and remove the protective film.
- Carefully turn over and place the back of the leather panels one by one along the drawn lines on the wall and press firmly on the areas where the adhesive has been applied.
If you need further information regarding installation, please feel free to contact to contact our support team.